Incentive Groups & Meeting Planners
While not all of the AGA restaurants can accommodate hundreds of persons, it is possible for any one of them to close down to the general public and accommodate a large group exclusively on a given day or evening. This is of particular interest to meeting planners and incentive groups.
Information about seating capacity and premises are included on each restaurant member’s individual web-page.
We have the flexibility to customize any of your dining and dine-around needs, including:
- Dine-around evenings during which the group is divided among our restaurants
- Progressive dinners during which the entire group visits several different restaurants en masse for appetizer, entrée, and dessert
- A “Taste of Aruba” event during which a venue is selected and each restaurant present its own signature dish(es) and ambiance at its own booth
- Special plans combining any number of breakfasts/lunches/dinners to each participant and gift certificates
- Special Aruba Gastronomic Association reservation and information desk
- Aruba Gastronomic Association presentation during an orientation function
- Culinary Tours that feature several restaurants in walking distance of each other